Explorer Eyeshadow Palette 02 Tiger
Explorer Eyeshadow Palette 02 Tiger
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79
- Discovery Co-Branding: Inspired by the eyes of animals caught by the Discovery camera, this series offers infinite possibilities for eye looks.
- Packaging Features: Stereoscopic bumpy packaging design, matte texture combined with frosting texture and other processes to reflect the wildlife patterns and the all-round feeling of wildlife wildness.
- Bonus: A double-headed professional brush and a mirror attached inside.
Common in All Shades: Dimethicone, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Ingredient Common in 9 Shades except CHARM/HIDE/HILL Shades: Talc.
Ingredient Common in 7 Shades except CHARM/FUR/TONGUE/VULPES VULPES/WINK Shades: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite.
Ingredient Common in CHARM/HILL/TRAP/WINK Shades: Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate. Ingredient Common in HILL/TRAP/WINK Shades: Calcium Sodium Borosilicate.
Ingredient Common in CHARM/FOX TEETH/GRAVEL/HILL/TRAP/WINK Shades: Synthetic Wax.
Ingredient Common in 10 Shades except HILL and WINK Shades: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Ingredient Common in 9 Shades except CHARM/GRAVEL/WINK Shades: Magnesium Myristate.
Ingredient Common in CAVE/CHARM/FUR/TONGUE/TRAP/VULPES VULPES Shades: Nylon-12.
Ingredient Common in 9 Shades except HIDE/HILL/TRAP Shades: Trimethylsiloxysilicate. Ingredient Common in HIDE/HILL/TRAP Shades: Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2.
Ingredient Common in CHARM/FOX TAIL/FOX TEETH/FUR Shades: Boron Nitride.
Ingredient Common in CAVE/HIDE/TRAP Shades: Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer. Ingredient Common in 11 Shades except HIDE Shades: Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
Ingredient Common in CHARM/FOX TAIL Shades: Magnesium Stearate.
Ingredients Common in HIDE and TRAP Shades: Isononyl Isononanoate, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer. Ingredient Common in CHARM/FOX TAIL/FOX TEETH/GRAVEL/HILL/TRAP/WINK Shades: Tin Oxide.
Ingredient Common in FOX TAIL/GRAVEL/HILL/WINK Shades: Isododecane.
Phenyl Trimethicone in HILL Shade. Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer in FOX TAIL shade. Polypropylene in GRAVEL Shade. Aluminum Hydroxide, Bis-PEG-15 Dimethicone/IPDI Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, PEG-2 Soyamine in TONGUE Shade. BHT in TRAP Shade.
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, FD&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake, Ultramarines.
Start by building up your base with a matte shadow using an eyeshadow brush or your finger, then apply a medium shade to the eyelid before you concentrate the darker shade on the outside, and finally press the glitter onto your eyes.
You may return your PERFECT DIARY purchase for any reason by notifying us of the requested return within 7 days from the date of delivery, but the following conditions must be met:
1. The original packaging of the returned product has not been opened.
2. The returned goods must be in a new, unused condition and in its original packaging.
1. Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details: the order number, the item(s) you would like to return and the reason for the return. We will refund you within 48 hours. Your patience will be highly appreciated.
2. After receiving return instructions from us, please package up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing. Please pack the goods carefully in order to avoid damage in shipment.
3. Ship the package to the designated return address. However, you shall be responsible for shipping expenses. We strongly recommend you ship in a manner that allows you to track the return.
4. Most returns are processed within 5 business days after we receive your package. We will refund the corresponding payment in another 10-15 business days if your return has been accepted.
Though we try our best to prevent items from being damaged during transportation, it is impossible to avoid a few damaged items. If you receive a damaged or defective product, you must inform us within 2 days from receipt of the products. Please contact us at email@example.com and provide a photo of the damaged or defective product along with a copy of the packing slip or order number. If the product is deemed defective, we will replace the product and send you a replacement at no additional charge within 7-10 days.
*Due to COVID-19, the shipping time may need to be adjusted accordingly. Please check the SHIPPING POLICY and communicate with us if your product is not received within 7-10 days. Thank you for your patience.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further help. We will do our best to help you.